Lucy Nshuti Mbabazi is one of the most avid and committed champions of the LéO Africa Institute and Chair of the Board of Directors –Emeritus.
Lucy serves as the Head of Africa Advocacy and Partnerships of Better Than Cash Alliance, a UN-hosted partnership of governments, companies, and international organisations that accelerates the transition from cash to digital payments to reduce poverty and drive inclusive growth.
Day 2 27th Nov
Building Resilient Lives: What will Competitive and Resilient Individuals look like in Economies of the Future
- Lucy Mbabazi, Board Chair – Emeritus, LéO Africa Institute
- Christian Rebero Twahirwa, Creative Director, Creators Agency Ltd and
YELP Fellow Class of 2018
- Okello Ojok, Founder and Community Organizer, Okere City
- Twasiima P. Bigirwa, Segal Family Foundation
- Emmanuel Langoya, Business Banker at Stanbic Bank Uganda & YELP Fellow Class of 2019
Hosted by Ralph Akorabirungi, Head of Public Education Unit at Bank of Uganda & YELP Fellow Class of 2018