Moses Gashirabakeis a business and community leader recognized for his civic engagement. In 2018, he was appointed to serve on the board of the Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRRF) by the Minister of Canadian Heritage.
He also currently serves on the boards of the Foundation for Genocide Education (FGE), the Raoul Wallenberg Centre for Human Rights (RWCHR) and is co-founder of the International Rwanda Youth for Development (IRYD).
Day 2 27th Nov
Discussion: Why Governance of Society Must be right, in order to Build Good Societies & Resilient Individuals
- Annet Mbabazi, Governance Specialist & Member of Institute Faculty
- Lyndah Mwaura, Founder and CEO, Leona Foundation & Fellow Class of 2019
- Jacob Eyeru, Chairperson, Uganda National Youth Council
- Benefique Magadju, Programme Assistant, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung DR Congo & YELP Fellow Class of 2018
- Moses Gashirabake, Chief Executive Officer - Mo Gashi & Partners, Canada
Hosted by Gabriel Karsan, Founding Director, Emerging Youth Initiative & YELP Fellow Class of 2018