Twasiima P. Bigirwa
Twasiima P. Bigirwa is a feminist lawyer and writer from Uganda working with Segal Family Foundation, where she drives strategy and oversees grantmaking in the country.
Twasiima also serves as a part of the Board of Trustees at Womankind Worldwide and is on the advisory committee of FRIDA, The Young Feminist Fund. She has an LL.B. from Makerere University and an LL.M. from Georgetown University – Law Center.
Day 2 27th Nov
Building Resilient Lives: What will Competitive and Resilient Individuals look like in Economies of the Future
- Lucy Mbabazi, Board Chair – Emeritus, LéO Africa Institute
- Christian Rebero Twahirwa, Creative Director, Creators Agency Ltd and
YELP Fellow Class of 2018
- Okello Ojok, Founder and Community Organizer, Okere City
- Twasiima P. Bigirwa, Segal Family Foundation
- Emmanuel Langoya, Business Banker at Stanbic Bank Uganda & YELP Fellow Class of 2019
Hosted by Ralph Akorabirungi, Head of Public Education Unit at Bank of Uganda & YELP Fellow Class of 2018