Christian Rebero Twahirwa
Christian Rebero Twahirwa is a Rwandan Tech entrepreneur and Creative. He is a co-founder and Creative Director at Creators Agency. He graduated from the African Leadership University in computer science.
A marketer and tech enthusiast with a drive in the digital economy, Christian is a 2018 Young and Emerging Leaders Project fellow of LéO Africa Institute.
Day 2 27th Nov
Building Resilient Lives: What will Competitive and Resilient Individuals look like in Economies of the Future
- Lucy Mbabazi, Board Chair – Emeritus, LéO Africa Institute
- Christian Rebero Twahirwa, Creative Director, Creators Agency Ltd and
YELP Fellow Class of 2018
- Okello Ojok, Founder and Community Organizer, Okere City
- Twasiima P. Bigirwa, Segal Family Foundation
- Emmanuel Langoya, Business Banker at Stanbic Bank Uganda & YELP Fellow Class of 2019
Hosted by Ralph Akorabirungi, Head of Public Education Unit at Bank of Uganda & YELP Fellow Class of 2018