Kwezi is Deputy Director of the LéO Africa Institute. He is also the current editor of the Institute publication, the LéO Africa Review.
He is passionate about leadership, governance and development in Africa.
His articles have appeared in The Independent and Daily Monitor, and he is a regular contributor to the Africa news and data visualizer Africapedia.
Friday November 25 (Virtual)
A Decade of Impact: In Conversation with Partners
• Opolot Nicholas L’akwang, Programme Manager, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Uganda & South Sudan
• Twasiima P. Bigirwa, Segal Family Foundation
• Luke Ofungi, Deputy Director, CEED Concordia
• Diana Ondoga, Manager, Corporate Social Investment- Stanbic Bank
Hosted by Kwezi Tabaro, Deputy Director, LéO Africa Institute
Saturday November 26 (Physical at Pardis, Kololo)
The Next Decade: What role can the LéO Africa Institute Network play?
• Kwezi Tabaro, Deputy Director, LéO Africa Institute
• Moses Mulindwa, Programme Associate - Policy, Governance and Civic Engagement at Uganda National NGO Forum, Huduma Fellowship Valedictorian 2022
• Inshuti Zirimwabagabo, Program Administrator, Embassy of Sweden to Uganda
• Cpt. Roger Akatwihayo, Captain, Uganda People's Defence Force, YELP Fellow Class of 2018
Hosted by Davis Mukyenga, Management Associate, Trinity Lawyers, YELP Fellow Class of 2019