Lyndah Mwaura is the Founder of Leona Foundation, a non-profit in Kenya and has over 7 years’ experience implementing community projects.
She is an advocate of ending violence against women and girls. She is a fellow of LéO Africa Institute's Young and Emerging Leaders Project class of 2019 and is also a Fellow of the Female & More 2019.
Day 2 27th Nov
Discussion: Why Governance of Society Must be right, in order to Build Good Societies & Resilient Individuals
- Annet Mbabazi, Governance Specialist & Member of Institute Faculty
- Lyndah Mwaura, Founder and CEO, Leona Foundation & Fellow Class of 2019
- Jacob Eyeru, Chairperson, Uganda National Youth Council
- Benefique Magadju, Programme Assistant, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung DR Congo & YELP Fellow Class of 2018
- Moses Gashirabake, Chief Executive Officer - Mo Gashi & Partners, Canada
Hosted by Gabriel Karsan, Founding Director, Emerging Youth Initiative & YELP Fellow Class of 2018