Gabriel Karsan is the Founder of Emerging Youth Initiative an NGO with advocacy for equitable inclusion of technological transformation, evolution, and adoption to all youths in Tanzania and Africa.
He is a renown orator across the East African region and is passionate about finding the purpose and progression of humanity within the "Afrocan Dream.
Karsan is a Board member of the LéO Africa Institute and a 2018 fellow of the Young and Emerging Leaders Project Fellowship.
Day 2 27th Nov
Discussion: Why Governance of Society Must be right, in order to Build Good Societies & Resilient Individuals
- Annet Mbabazi, Governance Specialist & Member of Institute Faculty
- Lyndah Mwaura, Founder and CEO, Leona Foundation & Fellow Class of 2019
- Jacob Eyeru, Chairperson, Uganda National Youth Council
- Benefique Magadju, Programme Assistant, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung DR Congo & YELP Fellow Class of 2018
- Moses Gashirabake, Chief Executive Officer - Mo Gashi & Partners, Canada
Hosted by Gabriel Karsan, Founding Director, Emerging Youth Initiative & YELP Fellow Class of 2018