Jacob Eyeru is the Chairperson of the National Youth Council of Uganda and COMESA youth advisory panel member.
He has previously served as the 3rd EAC Youth Ambassador to Uganda and the national head of the Debate Society of Uganda.
Jacob’s other service roles included being a member of the African Union Youth Front on Corona Virus and a member of the AU-EU Youth working group under the office of the African Union Youth Envoy.
Day 2 27th Nov
Discussion: Why Governance of Society Must be right, in order to Build Good Societies & Resilient Individuals
- Annet Mbabazi, Governance Specialist & Member of Institute Faculty
- Lyndah Mwaura, Founder and CEO, Leona Foundation & Fellow Class of 2019
- Jacob Eyeru, Chairperson, Uganda National Youth Council
- Benefique Magadju, Programme Assistant, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung DR Congo & YELP Fellow Class of 2018
- Moses Gashirabake, Chief Executive Officer - Mo Gashi & Partners, Canada
Hosted by Gabriel Karsan, Founding Director, Emerging Youth Initiative & YELP Fellow Class of 2018